Product review summary
- Dual Controller Charger with 2 Main Features: This charger station provides an easy and quick way to charge and store your PS4 controllers securely. Controllers fully charged in 2.5 hours.
- It charges via a USB cord, which comes with it but it does not come with the AC adapter. You can also use the front USB ports on the PS4 but for a cleaner look and faster charge, I recommend using wall charger because then the controllers can still charge while the ps4 is off.
- Snap-down Charging Design: Simply snap down PS4 controllers on the charging stand to match with the micro USB ports. Gold-plated connectors ensuring optimum power transfer.
- Dual Controllers Charging Dock: allowing you to charge up two PS4 controllers simultaneously. Please note that PS4 controllers are not included.
- Steady Base: Anti-slip rubberized feet ensures for non-slip surface, Embed Aera for DC IN Port and Cable, ensures a stable base.
GameSir PS4 controller charger is specially designed for your PS4 / PS4 Pro / PS4 Slim Controllers. Full charge two controllers simultaneously around 2.5 hours. With built-in protector chip, never over charged your controllers even charge it for overnight. At GameSir, we create lasting products that help people benefit from the power of technology and make life better, easier and more fulfilling.
Fast charge at 2.5H
Enables you to power up two PS4 wireless controllers. Featuring a polished white and matt finish to match your DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers and PS4 system; comes with a usb cord, charging your PS4 official controllers fast and safe
Snap-down Charging Design
Simply snap down PS4 controllers on the charging stand to match with the micro USB ports. This charge dock can fit for dual shock ps4 controllers with thin skins/grip/cover. It works even you have one controller plugged in and use the other.
Sturdy Base and Safe Charger
Anti-slip rubberized feet and pre-set aera for DC IN Port ensures a stable base. Horizontal design keep controllers siting stably on the station. Vertical station is hard to get the controllers lined up and seated.
Charging Status Check
How to check if the controllers are fully charged or not? The LED on the controller is flashing, meaning it is charging; the LED on the controller is off, meaning the controllers are fully charged.
No lights on the charger and doesn't make noise, never bother someone trying to sleep.