6 Month Warranty
Warranty provided by
Read more about Product Warranties
We deliver everywhere in Qatar. Check out if you are in the Free Delivery Zones
We accept both Cash and Card on Delivery
Pick your products at no additional charge at our stores. Here is how you can Reach Us
From the Manufaturer
Transfer movies, music, and more in just seconds with 5 Gbps transfer speeds.
Easily stream media to a bigger monitor or television in stunning 4K@30Hz.
Note: The Adopted Trademarks HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Instantly switch between peripherals with no need to disconnect via the operating system.
Compact and Portable
Measuring just 3.8 × 1.8 inches, the compact and lightweight design fits easily into your bag or pocket for effortless portability. Travel pouch included.
Compatible Devices Include: MacBook Pro (2020 / 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / 2015) , MacBook Air (2020 / 2019 / 2018) , XPS (13 inch / 15 inch), Pixelbook (2017)
Chromebook C340 Laptop, Chromebook C423, Chromebook 4 11.6”, Surface Laptop 3, ENVY 13.3 Inch Thin Laptop
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I can't get the HDMI port to work. What should I do?
Try some of the following steps:
1) Confirm if the connected USB-C port of your device supports DP Alt Mode.
2) Try a different computer and HDMI cable to see if the issue still persists.
3) Plug your HDMI cable directly into your device and see if you get a stable connection. If you can't get a stable connection, then the problem is with your HDMI cable.
4) Verify that your monitor is configured to the correct input (HDMI).
2. What resolution does this device support?
The HDMI port supports a variety of resolutions up to 4K@30Hz and 1080p@60Hz, including 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and 480p.
3. What devices are compatible with this hub?
It is compatible with the latest USB-C laptops and smart devices.
4. Does this hub work with iPad Pro?
Yes, but you must update to the latest version of the iPad OS.
5. Does this hub support charging?
No, it does not support charging.
6. Can I connect multiple HDD/SSD at the same time?
Due to power output limitations of some laptops, it is recommended that you connect only one HDD/SSD at a time.