Dell PC OptiPlex 7080 MT | Core i7 2.9GHz | 4GB RAM | 1TB HDD
- OptiPlex 7080 Mini Tower BTO Configuration
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 Processor Label
- 4GB (1x4GB) DDR4 non-ECC Memory
- DVD+/-RW 9.5mm Optical Disk Drive
- 1TB HDD Storage
- Warranty: 1year
✓ Store Pickup ✓ Same Day Delivery
✓ Cash on Delivery ✓ Card on Delivery
12 Month Warranty
Warranty provided by
Read more about Product Warranties
We deliver everywhere in Qatar. Check out if you are in the Free Delivery Zones
We accept both Cash and Card on Delivery
Pick your products at no additional charge at our stores. Here is how you can Reach Us
From the Manufaturer
Flexible configuration: Embrace new productivity features at the same affordable price you’ve come to expect. With multiple form factors, you’ll find a desktop that works perfectly within your workspace.
Stay Cool: Utilizing the new shift venting pattern, the 7080 maximizes air intake to keep your system temperature down.
Artificial Intelligence-enhanced: With the AI-powered Dell Optimizer ExpressResponse, your system will continually learn and adapt to how you work to optimize the performance of your top 5 apps.
Power through your work: Built with 10th Generation Intel® up to i9 processors with up to 10 cores, up to 128GB 2933MHz DDR4 RAM and Up to 125W CPU support for uncompromising performance. Optional Intel® vPro® processors offer businesses the performance, manageability, built-in security features, and stability of an Intel® platform and align to a future-proof roadmap.
Next-Gen graphics: Designed to support high-end 215W-class graphics cards*, the 7080 towers can tackle graphic-intensive workloads without breaking a sweat.
High speed access: Intel® Optane™, dual M.2 SSD options, or SuperSpeed+ USB Ports for high speed data access.
Modernize your experience with Dell Technologies Unified Workspace.
Dell Technologies Unified Workspace is the gold standard approach to helping you achieve a modernized endpoint environment and deliver an optimized end user experience. Dell's software and services solutions integrate with current endpoint environments and provide enhanced efficiencies, actionable insights and an optimized experience across deployment, security, management and support.
Gains from implementing Dell Technologies Unified Workspace offset hardware and IT costs
Modern factory provisioning and reduce deployment time by 50%*
- Comprehensive endpoint security above and below the OS
- Unified management from one console of your choice
- Predictive, proactive support to reduce support calls by up to 46% and resolve issues 6x faster
Ports & Slots - Small Form Factor
1. Power Button | 2. Optional DVD-RW | 3. 2 USB 2.0 Ports (1 with PowerShare) | 4. USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A Port | 5. Optional SD Slot | 6. Universal Audio Jack | 7. USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Port | 8. Audio Line out / Line in | 9. DisplayPort 1.4 | 10. DisplayPort 1.4 | 11. Serial Port | 12. 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A Port and 3 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Ports | 13. USB 2.0 Ports with Power On | 14. Optional Expansion Card Slots | 15. Side Panel Release Latch | 16. Optional: VGA Port/DisplayPort 1.4 Port/HDMI 2.0 Port/ USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Port with DisplayPort Alt-mode | 17. PS/2 Keyboard | 18. PS/2 Mouse | 19. Kensington lock slot | 20. RJ-45 | 21. Optional Antenna | 22. Power Connection | 23. Padlock Loop | 24. Power Diagnostics Light
Ports & Slots - Tower
1. Expansion Bay | 2. Optional DVD-RW | 3. Power Button | 4. Optional SD 4.0 Card Slot | 5. Universal Audio Jack | 6. 2 USB 2.0 Ports (1 with PowerShare) | 7. USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A Port | 8. USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Port | 9. Audio Line Out / Line in | 10. 2 DisplayPort 1.4 | 11. Serial Port | 12. 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A Port and 3 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Ports | 13. 2 USB 2.0 Ports (1 with Smart Power On) | 14. Optional Expansion Card Slots | 15. Side Panel Release Latch | 16. Optional: VGA Port/ HDMI 2.0 Port/DisplayPort++ 1.4/USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Port with DisplayPort Alt Mode | 17. Padlock Loop | 18. PS/2 Port for Mouse | 19. PS/2 Port for Keyboard | 20. RJ-45 | 21. Kensington Lock Slot | 22. Power Connection | 23. Optional Antenna | 24. Power Diagnostics Light
Dimensions & Weight
1. Width: 169 mm (6.65) | 2. Depth: 301 mm (11.84) | 3. Height: 367 mm (14.45) | Starting Weight: 5.92 kg (13.05 lbs)