Product review summary
- Powerful and lightweight: max. 150 W suction power, brushless DC electric motor, up to 125,000 revolutions per minute
- 7 x 3000 mAh battery power, four suction modes: echo, standard, maximum and automatic
- Up to 65 minutes run time in ECO mode
- Total filter rate: 99.97%, filter system with 12 cyclone
- Removable tank and washable HEPA components
- Wall dock for simultaneous charging of vacuum cleaner and battery
- Clear display with real-time information
From The Manufacturer
The Xiaomi Mi Vacuum Cleaner G10 is the latest addition to the Chinese giant that, like no other company, diversifies its production a lot, from smartphones to pencils passing through devices dedicated to daily cleaning. The G10 has several strengths from its side: a digital motor capable of reaching 125,000 rpm assisted by 12 cyclones, a battery with 7 cells, and 3000 mAh capable of ensuring up to 60 minutes of autonomy and many accessories.
How To Use?
In the package, there are various accessories, including two nozzles for cleaning difficult surfaces or places, a mini-brush for cleaning upholstery and mattresses, and the wall docking station capable of simultaneously charging two batteries (the second is to be purchased separately).
On the performance side, the Xiaomi Vacuum Cleaner G10 does not fear competitors. The digital motor-assisted by 12 cyclones allows a very high maximum power to clean any surface in a few passes. We recommend using the Standard (automatic) mode in everyday use, as it is the one that allows you to get the best compromise between cleaning and autonomy.