Product review summary
- 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- Pro camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras; 5x optical zoom range; Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, Apple ProRAW, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- LiDAR Scanner for improved AR experiences, Night mode portraits
- Warranty: 1year
✓ Store Pickup ✓ Same Day Delivery
✓ Cash on Delivery ✓ Card on Delivery
5G speed. A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone. And a Pro camera system that takes low-light photography to the next level with an even bigger jump on iPhone 12 Pro Max.
A design pushed right to the edge
The Super Retina XDR display goes edge to edge. With Ceramic Shield, which has four times better drop performance.
Say Hello to 5G
Superfast speeds. Superlow latency. So you can get faster downloads, better-quality video streaming, more responsive gaming, and real-time interactivity.
More 5G bands than any other smartphone for the broadest 5G coverage
A14 Bionic | The chip that pushes what’s possible
Introducing the first 5-nanometer chip in the industry. Which means more speed, more power, and more efficiency.
AR at the speed of light
LiDAR creates accurate depth maps in nanoseconds, so objects are placed instantly and more accurately in AR experiences.
Pro Camera System | A new day for Night mode
Night mode goes Wide and Ultra Wide, and it’s even better at capturing natural color in dim light. The new Wide camera captures 27 percent more light.
Dolby Vision Recording | 60 times more colors. Wow.
10-bit HDR recording makes video more lifelike. You can easily edit, watch, and share Dolby Vision videos, too.