Product review summary
- The Memor Havana Designer Audio Glasses fuse fashion and technology in a comfortable, lightweight design so that you can enjoy music and take phone calls hands-free and ears-free.
- Features intuitive and comfortable touch controls via two touchpads that are conveniently stationed on both sides of the frame. Take your calls with just one touch of your smart glasses or go completely hands free by using your devices voice assistant.
- Fauna Audio Glasses are made from high-quality acetate and include Zeiss DuraVision BlueProtect lenses to protect your eyes from blue light emitted from screens. Lenses can easily be exchanged by an optician.
- Comes complete with a cleaning cloth and a stylish charging case that recharges your glasses up to four times. Batteries last for up to 20 hours in stand-by mode or up to 4 hours with continuous audio streaming.
- Equipped with two microphones and four microspeakers; Bluetooth 5.0 pairing; Water and dust resistant (IP52)
From the Manufaturer
Take Hands-free Calls
Use the intuitive and comfortable touch control via the two touch pads on the sides of each temple. Conveniently take and place your phone calls - without obstructing your ears.
Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity
The safest and most energy-saving Bluetooth technology yet with approximately 30 feet of range.
Water and Dust Resistant
Resistant to water droplets, and sweat so you don’t have to worry if you get caught in the rain or want to wear them on a run. The dust resistant lenses help prevent the excess buildup of dust.
Easy Charging Case
Comes complete with a stylish charging case that recharges your glasses up to four times. Your glasses' batteries will last for up to 20 hours in stand-by mode or up to 4 hours with continuous audio streaming.