Product review summary
- Gorgeous 10.2-Inch Retina Display - A12 Bionic Chip with Neural Engine
- 8MP Back Camera, 1.2MP FaceTime HD Front Camera - Stereo Speakers
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi 5 - Lightning Connector for Charging & More Accessories
- Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life/Charge - Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor
- Support for Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil (1st Generation)
- The Apple 10.2" iPad features the Retina display with a 2160 x 1620 resolution for crisp details and vivid colors, making it an ideal companion for watching movies, creating content, and much more. The previous A10 Fusion chip is replaced with the A12 Bionic chip, which is more powerful and supports Neural Engine machine learning. Moreover, its Smart Connector offers Smart Keyboard support for comfortable typing, while its display is compatible with the 1st gen Apple Pencil, so users can write and draw. With front and back cameras, the iPad can take photos, capture video, scan documents, make FaceTime calls, and provide AR capabilities. Connectivity-wise, it's equipped with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 4.2, a Lightning connector, and a 3.5mm audio jack. Its li-polymer battery is rated for up to 10 hours of use to keep you going throughout the day.
- The new iPad combines the power and capability of a computer with the ease of use and versatility you'd never expect from one. And now it's even more versatile, with a larger 10.2-inch Retina display, support for the full-size Smart Keyboard, and the amazing new capabilities of iPadOS. It's unbelievably fun. And unmistakably iPad. With iPad, getting work done is all hustle and no hassle. You can easily edit a document while researching something on the web and making a FaceTime call to a colleague at the same time. Manage all your files in one convenient spot with the Files app. And when you want to write a term paper or create a presentation, you can simply use the onscreen keyboard or attach the full-size Smart Keyboard.
From the Manufacturer
10.2-inch Retina display
With incredible detail and vivid colors, the gorgeous Retina display is perfect for watching a movie, working on a project, and drawing your next masterpiece.
A12 Bionic chip
A12 Bionic delivers incredible performance for things like photo editing and graphic-intensive games, and the second‑generation Neural Engine enables powerful features like handwriting recognition in Notes.
iPadOS dramatically enhances the note-taking experience on iPad. Apps are more streamlined and new compact designs for Siri, search and calls make iPad even more capable and simple to use.
Just attach the full-size Smart Keyboard to your iPad and start typing — no charging or pairing required.1 And when you’re finished, it folds up to become a slim, lightweight cover.
Apple Pencil features the precision, responsiveness, and natural fluidity of a traditional writing instrument and the versatility to become so much more.1 With it, you can turn iPad into your notepad, canvas, or just about anything else you can imagine.
The powerful A12 Bionic chip combined with advanced sensors and cameras makes for incredible AR experiences on iPad. The large Retina display invites you into immersive AR environments that can transform the way you play, shop, and learn.
10-hour battery life
Thanks to the efficiency of the A12 Bionic chip, you can expect up to 10 hours of battery life to keep you going through the day.7
Over 1 million apps
There are more than a million iPad apps designed for anything you want to do, like learning, gaming, working, creating, and watching.
Front and back cameras
The built-in FaceTime HD camera and 8MP back camera allow you to snap amazing photos, shoot epic videos, scan documents, make FaceTime calls, and experience AR.
Thin, light, and durable design
iPad is built to be durable so you have peace of mind knowing you can take it anywhere you go. And now the enclosure is made from 100 percent recycled aluminum.