Product review summary
- 6.7” Super Retina XDR display
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- Surgical grade stainless steel
- Industry‑leading IP68 water resistance
- Available in Four finishing touches: Pacific Blue, Gold, Silver, and Graphite
- Superfast wireless Hello 5G.
- A14 Bionic Chip
- LiDAR Scanner: AR at the speed of light
- Pro camera system: Wide and Ultra Wide cameras
- Warranty: 1year
✓ Store Pickup ✓ Same Day Delivery
✓ Cash on Delivery ✓ Card on Delivery
From the Manufaturer
A14 Bionic is the first 5-nanometer chip in the industry, with advanced components literally atoms wide. Forty percent more transistors rev up speeds while increasing efficiency for great battery life. And a new ISP powers Dolby Vision recording — something no pro movie camera, let alone any other phone, can do.
- Up to 50% faster CPU and GPU than any other smartphone chip
- 11.8 billion transistors
- First 5nm chip in the industry
- Up to 80% faster Neural Engine
- 16-core Neural Engine
- Up to 70% faster machine learning accelerators
The LiDAR Scanner on iPhone 12 Pro measures how long it takes light to reflect back from objects, so it can create a depth map of any space you’re in. Because it’s ultrafast and accurate, AR apps can now transform a room into a realistic rainforest or show you exactly how a new sneaker will fit.
Pro camera system
Night mode comes to both the Wide and Ultra Wide cameras, and it’s better than ever at capturing incredible low-light shots. LiDAR makes Night mode portraits possible. And the Wide camera lets in 27 percent more light, for greater detail and sharper focus day or night.
- Wide camera with ƒ/1.6 aperture captures 27% more light
- New 7‑element Wide lens for edge‑to‑edge sharpness
- New OIS makes 5000 adjustments per second
- LiDAR delivers up to 6x faster autofocus in low light
12 Pro Max. Camerus maximus.
The bigger iPhone maxes out the Pro camera system. A 47 percent larger sensor and larger pixels dramatically increase the amount of light gathered on the Wide camera. A new OIS stabilizes the sensor instead of the lens so your shots are steady — even when you’re not. And the new 65 mm Telephoto camera lets you zoom in tighter on portraits.
- 87% better low‑light photos
- 5x optical zoom range
- Bigger 1.7 μm pixel
- New sensor-shift optical image stabilization
Portraits that come out at night.
- Night mode portraitson the Wide camera give you vivid color, as well as beautiful bokeh that accentuates lit buildings, streetlights — any background lights.
- Even with a single small light source, LiDAR and our A14 Bionic can render every pattern and texture in the foreground along with realistic color throughout the room.
- Deep Fusionkicks in for low- to mid-light scenes. The Neural Engine analyzes multiple exposures pixel by pixel to bring out unprecedented detail in the magnifying glass, the woman, and the wall.
Portrait mode, fine-tuned.
Machine learning on iPhone 12 Pro is even better at separating the subject from the background. And creative controls let you adjust the background blur and light on faces.
More detail. In the blink of AI.
- Smart HDR 3automatically refines highlights, shadows, and contours. Even at midday, you can see detail in her face and shadows that graduate all the way to true black.
- Smart HDR 3 captures every bit of golden hour magic, pulling out all the texture in the rock, while staying true to the subtle blues of the sky.
- Smart HDR 3 dials in the white balance, and the sea foam holds its shape and definition despite all the motion.
- Beyond faces, Smart HDR 3 uses machine learning to recognize scenes, so it can bring out the cracks in the ground and the roughness of the hill without increasing noise in the sky.
- 2.5x optical zoomon the 65 mm Telephoto camera lets you see all that close-up detail without being right next to your subject.
- Bigger pixelson the Wide camera help reveal intricate patterns, subtle textures, and incredible detail throughout the shot — even when you’re shooting in available light.
- Colorsare remarkably true to life in almost any light, like all the translucent reds in her outfit, and the saturated neon hues of the diner behind.
ProRAW gives you all the standard RAW information, along with the Apple image pipeline data. So you can get a head start on editing, with noise reduction and multiframe exposure adjustments already in place — and have more time to tweak color and white balance.
Dolby Vision Recording
iPhone 12 Pro jumps from 8- to 10‑bit HDR recording, capturing 700 million colors for much more lifelike video. Then it goes one better, recording in Dolby Vision — the format used by film studios. You can even edit Dolby Vision video and use AirPlay to see every last bit of the difference on the big screen.
AirPlay streams your 4K Dolby Vision video to Apple TV and smart TVs.6
Now every night is movie night.
The Wide camera’s larger sensor brings way more detail out of the shadows. And for the first time, you can take Night mode Time‑lapse videos with a tripod to capture scenes with dramatic motion. Now even your movies can pull an all-nighter.
- 87% better low-light video with iPhone 12 Pro Max
- New ISP with improved noise reduction for more detail
Night mode comes to the front camera, bringing all that low-light detail and natural color to your favorite subject. Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, and Dolby Vision recording are now on the TrueDepth camera, too. So you’ll look your best in any light.
Super Retina XDR Display
- A new design with flat edges and our flexible custom OLED allowed us to push the screen’s amazing color, brightness, and contrast right to the very edge.
- Up to1200 nits peak brightness for HDR photos and movies
- 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio for true blacks and bright whites
- Over 3.4 million pixels in 12 Pro Max, the most ever in an iPhone
- Instant attraction: Each piece magnetically snaps together like magic.
- Snap on a case, a wallet, or both. (Fear not, the wallet is shielded so it’s safe for credit cards.)
- Turbo chargeable: Magnets align themselves perfectly every time for faster wireless charging.
iOS 14 is packed with shortcuts that get you just what you want, right when you want it.
Best worldwide coverage
iPhone 12 Pro has up to 20 5G bands and up to 32 LTE bands — more than any other smartphone — for the most extensive coverage around the world.5
Twice the starting storage
iPhone 12 Pro starts at 128GB of storage, doubling the space for things like photos and videos.
More shots less lag
Snapping shots quickly? iPhone intelligently adapts, speeding up processing so you can capture all the action
Spatial audio with Dolby Atmos
Sound moves around you in 3D space, so you feel like you’re inside the action.
Have two numbers
Dual SIM with eSIM lets you have both a personal number and a business number on the same iPhone.7
Recycled rare earth in magnets
iPhone 12 Pro uses 100% recycled rare earth elements in all magnets, including those in our MagSafe accessories.