Fauna Levia Revolutionary Audio Glasses
- The Levia Black designer smart audio glasses fuse fashion and technology in a comfortable, lightweight frames designed specifically for women so that you can enjoy music and take phone calls hands-free and ears-free.
- Powered by USound’s premium micro speaker technology, the unmatched audio quality is integrated into the lightest and thinnest frames of any audio glasses available today. Each pair is equipped with two microphones and four premium micro speakers, Bluetooth 5.0 pairing and are IP52 dust and water resistant.
- Protect your eyes from harmful blue light in style. Fauna’s designer audio glasses are made with Carl Zeiss DuraVision BlueProtect lenses and have exceptionally strong yet flexible high-quality acetate frames. Lenses can easily be exchanged for prescription lenses by an optician.
- Features intuitive touch controls, conveniently located on both sides of the frames. Play music or take calls with just one touch or go completely hands free by using your device's voice assistant.
- Use the sleek charging case to conveniently charge your sunglasses up to for times. The glasses rechargeable batteries have an industry-leading battery life of up to 20 hours in stand-by mode and up to 4 hours of continuous audio streaming.
From the Manufaturer
Take Hands-free Calls
Use the intuitive and comfortable touch control via the two touch pads on the sides of each temple. Conveniently take and place your phone calls - without obstructing your ears.
Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity
The safest and most energy-saving Bluetooth technology yet with approximately 30 feet of range.
Water and Dust Resistant
Resistant to water droplets, and sweat so you don’t have to worry if you get caught in the rain or want to wear them on a run. The dust resistant lenses help prevent the excess buildup of dust.
Easy Charging Case
Comes complete with a stylish charging case that recharges your glasses up to four times. Your glasses' batteries will last for up to 20 hours in stand-by mode or up to 4 hours with continuous audio streaming.