Last Updated: November 3rd 2021
Samsung: Warranty provided by Qatar Mobile Samsung Authorized Service center.
Apple: Warranty Provided by Ali bin Ali service center or iFix in Landmark unless it mentioned a different service center in the product detail page. All iPhone 12 & 13 series, all iPad, AirPods, MacBook are under Ali bin Ali & iFix warranty.
About the warranty Policy:
- Trend.Qa warranty policy helps you stay covered in case of defects in material, design and workmanship after purchase of the product. On selected products and in instances where we are considered the seller, a twelve (12) months warranty will be provided for the eligible items purchased for all the buyers within Qatar. In instances where products are bought through a seller that is not us, the terms of the respective seller’s warranty will apply.
- Electronic device accessories are subject to a six (6) months warranty starting from the delivery date. Warranty of the item begins from the product delivery date.
- The address provided during the Warranty claim request will be registered as the pick up and delivery address for the claimed item. This cannot be modified.
- Warranty repairs will be carried out by authorized service centers. In instances where products are bought through a seller that is not us, the terms of the respective seller’s warranty will apply.
- The original invoice is required to verify the serial number and validate the warranty period to benefit from warranty services.
- The warranty repair period is twenty-one (21) working days for the units covered under the warranty from the date of picking the product from the customer until dispatched.
- Not all products are covered by the warranty, always check the product listing to know if it includes warranty benefits.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty terms are in accordance with your device manufacturer.
- If your item can't be repaired but is still under the manufacturer's warranty, we will issue a replacement or, if a replacement isn't available, you will be refunded in full.
- To avail of warranty services if a defect occurs in your product within the valid warranty period, you can raise the request through your Trend.Qa account. Trend.Qa warranty team shall contact you within 24 hours for claim validation and troubleshooting followed by pictures of the product from all angles along with IMEI/Serial number.
- The customer shall ensure that the item is packed in its original box or wrapped safely to avoid any damage during transit. If the packaging is not done safely which leads to damage, Trend.Qa will not be responsible for the same and the claimed item will be returned to the customer without servicing.
- Warranty services provided by sellers other than Trend.Qa, are not the responsibility of Trend.Qa. This includes spare part availability, repair period and/or quality of repair. The customer is to contact the warranty service provider directly in case of complaints or any other concern.
- Some service centers’ policy might be applied in the warranty claim in which they will ask you to pay an amount for the item that is out of warranty and you have rejected the repair price.
Number of Claims per issue type*
Sold by Trend.Qa
Sold by another Seller
*Covered during validity period of warranty
- Personal Data and information on devices are the responsibility of customers and customers are advised to make back-ups for their data, switch off FMI, remove lock/password prior to servicing the device.
- The time required to obtain device information or customer approval is not included within the Turn Around Time (TAT) of the repair process.
- By submitting your item for repair, you consent to us and the repairer using your contact details in this way only as required in connection with the repair service.
- The customer confirms that all information provided during the warranty claim is correct.
- Screen protectors should be removed by the customer to serve the device.
- The warranty will not be covered under the below conditions:
- Defect or damage is the result of the customer misuse and non-abidance by the instructions for use.
- Liquid spill on product.
- Product having un-authorized repairs.
Pickup and Delivery Policy
- The customer must ensure the item is packed in its original box and wrapped safely. Trend.Qa is not responsible for any damages that may occur during the shipping.
- The customer must provide the product and its accessories to the courier company during the pickup (electronic devices may include but not limited to, earphones, battery, charge carrier).
- Customer is allowed to visit the authorized service
- The device’s warranty is provided by the manufacturer or their authorized service provider and it is subjected to the warranty policies of the manufacturer, which can be found on the user manual or the official website of the manufacturer. To request for warranty services, customer must contact manufacturers or their authorized service center directly as per the rules and regulations.
- Warranty services provided by the authorized service center are not the responsibility of Trend.Qa. This includes spare part availability, repair period and/or quality of repair. The customer is to contact the warranty service provider directly in case of complaints or any other concern.
- Trend.Qa provides its own warranty on some devices in order to ensure the highest quality of service. Customers can contact us for more information.
You may contact us through email or WhatsApp, or by calling our call center on +974 7447 6636.
The warranty shall only apply to products purchased within the Qatar (the "Territory"). Replacement and repaired products or parts will only be shipped to addresses within the Territory, and refunds shall only be credited to accounts located within the Territory.
Note: Please always keep the item’s original box to claim warranty.